Week of June 9-15, 2011
- Took scissors to an old t-shirt and came up with a wrap thingy.
- Spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME on the Les Paul Google Doodle. Listen to "Art, Like Bread is creating every day" put to music on the keyboard guitar. :)
- Re-wrote "This Is How We Do It" to apply to Grammar, and performed it for my students.
- Started my second pass at "Short & Sweet" by Angela Best (who is the BEST) in black cashmere.
- Edited some karaoke photos in Picasa. I feel digital scrapbooking coming on.
|You should have seen the original. I didn't keep a copy, but trust me, this is heavily doctored!|
- Sang all kinda songs at karaoke (and danced like there was no tomorrow)!!
|This one is not heavily doctored. I'm just rockin' out!|
- Folded orgami
- Kept up with the doodling tradition.
|They really loved that muffin activity. Since when do we put candles in muffins?|
- Sang "We will rock you" during the last class! HA! :D (I turned it into a grammar lesson anyway!)
- Practiced ballet.
- Made up a dance to Justin Bieber songs!
- Did some creative photo shoots and digital scrapbook editing.
- Practiced bass guitar.