Week of June 16-22, 2011
What I did:
|Worked on, altered, and completed my Will Schuester's Casual Cashmere Vest. (Rav link)|
|Knocked out a few little cutesy hairbands in Track ribbon yarn by Filati. (Rav link)|
|Inspired by a podcast episode, pulled out Crochet So Fine and began the Skinny Flower Scarf. |
|Continued with my Robyn Chachula necklace.|
|Took some inspiration photos on a bike ride.|
Cooked. Yes, really. Here's the recipe to prove it!
Cami's Bacon Pita Pizza with Chicken
500 Calories and YUMMAY!!!
- Preheat toaster oven to 400 degrees
- On top of a whole wheat pita, layer crushed canned tomatoes (60-80 g), italian spices (generous), and bacon bits (14 g).
- Layer on grated parmesan cheese (10 g), and mozzarella cheese (28 g).
- Layer on diced cooked chicken (56 g).
- Bake on rack in toaster oven until cheese is bubbly and pita is crispy.