June 2-8, 2011
|Madison Scarf, designed by Robyn Chachula|
- Made shorts out of my jeans by cutting off the legs.
- Made a really cute hairclip/pin out of the jean legs.
- Crocheted a Madison Scarf for a friend.
- Played my mini-violin like a total rock star!
- Sang the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette for my English classes in order to teach the concept of irony. (Only one good example there!)
- Crocheted a Lacy Crochet Wrap with ingenious yarn-blending!
|In-progress pics (before the ingenious yarn blending)|
- Crocheted a tiny crocheted lace motif.
- Sang a beautiful rendition of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance"
- Folded a paper airplane
- Geometric pencil drawings
- 2 cute cartoon caracatures
- Wrote 53 wonderful, descriptive essays!
- Attended ballet class
- Practiced guitar
- Performed several original, Greek Mythology-themed plays with costumes and props